Donations and support from volunteers are extremely important to the Cemetery. The Cemetery also offers opportunities for people to be active, make friends and enjoy our numerous activities.
You can help by:
- Becoming a Friend of Ford Park Cemetery: please contact our office for more information.
- Volunteer to help in our Visitor Centre cafe.
- Donation: our site offers a link to PayPal for secure donation. Your donation can be increased if you are a UK taxpayer through charitable relief.
- Wills: money can be left to the Cemetery as a beneficiary in a will.
- Watch the Events pages to see if there is an activity that you may enjoy and could help or become involved.
- Do you enjoy gardening?: You could help with maintaining flower beds, the grounds or graves.
- Join our Gardening Club which meets on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- Can your office or business provide a team of people to tackle some tasks in the cemetery?
- Do you have a special interest or skill? e.g history, heritage, IT, archives, photography, wildlife and flora.
If you feel that you can help in any way, please contact our office to discuss. Tel: 665442